People ask me all the time for my recipes and I actually had a client text me this morning for this one, so I thought-perfect blog for this week!
When it comes to meals-especially breakfast in the morning, with the busy-ass schedule I keep, I keep it simple, and here’s my secret: I keep it consistent. I keep it a sacred ritual. Meaning, I eat the same thing pretty much every single morning. It makes my life easy & happy & TASTY:)
What is my breakfast you ask?
One of two choices:
1) my farm-fresh eggs + fresh cold-pressed vegetable & fruit juice or smoothie
2) avocado toast + fresh cold-pressed vegetable & fruit juice or smoothie
See? I told you I keep it simple:)
Here goes the recipe for you, again–super simple.
1 slice Ezekiel bread
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & red pepper flakes for delicious flavor!
1) Toast Ezekiel bread well done til crispy
2) Put avocado on toast and mash slightly still leaving chunky for texture
3) Drizzle the beautiful extra virgin olive oil over the top of avocado
4) Sprinkle salt & red pepper flakes over the top for yummy factor & great flavor!
Bon Appetite Love! Let me know in the comments below how you like it:)
P.S. If I have delicious sprouts on hand I throw those on top as well and it’s absolutely delish!